Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dear Parents


Please be aware that book club will meet for the following dates in March. March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th. April 6th will be our movie day. We will watch the movie that goes along with the book. I advise that your child does not watch the movie before this date. We wouldn't want to spoil all of the fun! Also, please read over the “Dear Reader” letter with your child so that both you and your child are aware of what they are responsible for. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or concerns you may have. If your child is unable to make a meeting for any reason, please e-mail me ahead of time so that I am aware and can plan accordingly.
Also, please be aware that I also offer FREE tutoring services here are the library. Tutoring is based on a first come first serve basis. Please see a person at the front desk in order to sign up for an available spot. Students who are in grades K-3 can be scheduled for half hour slots and students in grades 4-6 can be scheduled for one hour slots. Feel free to e-mail me with questions about this service as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment